Happy World Book Day 📖

It's my favourite day of the year! I absolutely adore World Book Day, it's just one big excuse to be even louder about my love of books!






I remember as a kid I loved dressing up as my favourite book characters and silently judging anyway who turned up in just a princess or superhero costume ... technically books but 7-year-old Vicki didn't care.




One thing I've realised though is that I really miss dressing up! In college, I'd do something subtle like Hazel Grace so that I was still in the spirit, so as I'm writing this I'm in the outfit I wear to anything Potter related - a Hogwarts t-shirt and my green tartan skirt (Slytherin pride and all that)

...the judgy 7-year-old makes sense, not only am I a Scorpio but I'm also a Slytherin!

I think I'm gonna spend today curled up with a book and copious amounts of tea and play a bit of Animal Crossing - just a nice chilled out Book Day!




However you're spending World Book Day, I hope you have the most bookish day!


Comments

  1. Sounds like a wonderful World Book Day! I love it when Hogwarts house and zodiac sign match up. I don't necessarily go in for star signs etc BUT I'm a Ravenclaw and a Libra AND born in the year of the Monkey so I might as well have 'curious and intellectual but the common sense of a spoon' written on my head!

    Folded Paper Foxes | https://isabellemarieflynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your mug so much! Also, yay for Animal Crossing too. I spent 2 hours reading on World Book Day, was glorious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading, please do leave a comment it helps a lot x