#123 5 games that have caught my eye at E3

I feel like I’m on a roll with this whole back to blogging thing! I think some time apart has done both me and the blog a world of good, I’ve got a new outlook on it all! Rather than focusing on the views and beating myself up about it, I've just not bothered to look and it seems to be working!



So along with this new blogging outlook, I've been setting the wheels in motion for a little revamp. Books are still going to be at the forefront of this whole thing but I wanna talk more about the things I love - comics, films and games!

Which is exactly where this post fits in. Apologies to any gamers who are first-time visitors who have clicked on this post not expecting this massive ramble, it’s kinda what I do! Anyway...here's 5 games that have caught my eye so far!

The Last of Us Part II
The Last of Us is my favourite game of all time, I completely fell in love with the story and the characters so needless to say I've been itching for news ever since Naughty Dog announced a sequel way back when!I'm so excited to be reunited with Ellie again!

image via Naughty Dog

Assassin's Creed Odyssey
I'm gonna be honest I’ve only played one Assassin’s game all the way through (then replayed it to get the trophies and anything I'd missed) and that was Assassin’s Creed Syndicate set in London and revolves around brother and sister Evie and Jacob Fry! The fact that Odyssey allows you to play as either a female or male character is so exciting and it feels like Ubisoft are listening and have taken back the “women are too hard to animate” line


image via Ubisoft


Shadow of the Tomb Raider
I just really love Lara Croft okay I don’t know what else there is to say. Nah I’m kidding, I'm so excited for the next instalment and I’m intrigued by the notion of Lara taking on more of a villain role! Is it September yet?

image via Square Enix

Kingdom Hearts III
If I could sum up my childhood it would go a little something like this: books, Disney and Kingdom Hearts on the PlayStation! The game just fills me with such nostalgia that when my friend Jonna asked me what the game was about I had to just link her to the Wikipedia page so I didn't just word vomit all over the DMs! Just seeing Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Sora, Donald and Goofy all these characters I've loved through various stages of my life made me feel like a little kid again! Now we have a release date it feels somehow further away? I just want it to be January!

image via Square Enix

Spider-Man PS4
I love Spider-Man and this game just combines two things I love - my fave web boy and games! Perfect! The graphics look really good and I love the animation style!

image via Insomniac Games






What games are you looking forward to? Let me know!


Vicki



Comments