#124 Library finds | comic edition |

Over the past year or so I've been getting more and more into the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe), once a hardcore DC fan I've recently found myself pretty disappointed with the DCEU (DC Extended Universe) and have since found myself turning into a bit of a fan of both the Marvel films and as an extension of that the comics!
The main library has such a good selection of both Marvel, DC and indie comics and I've found some absolute gems!






















Vote Loki, Christopher Hastings
Loki is many things: god, trickster, brother, son, villain, even hero. Now he wants to add one more title to the list: President of the United States! That's right, the God of Lies wants to be the ruler of the free world! But is this just another scheme?


Ms Marvel: Damage per Second and Generation Why, G. Willow Wilson
I adore Ms Marvel and I'm so excited that she's going to eventually be introduced into the MCU, unfortunately I've only been able to find volume 2 (Generation Why) and  volume 7 (Damage Per Second) at the library so I think I'm gonna request volume 1 next time I'm in so I can read this series from the start!


















Spider-Gwen Most Wanted? 
Jason Latour
Another female superhero I adore - Spider-Gwen, this is a collection that includes Edge of Spider-Verse #2 and Spider-Gwen volumes 1-5!























Are you more of a Marvel or DC fan? Let me know!



Vicki

Comments