#106 I've been haulin'

Hello, it's been a while, hasn't it? To get me back into the flowing of blogging (which part of me has missed but the other has been the shrugging emoji) I thought I'd take it easy and just share some books I've been buying/given recently!
























Who Runs the World? Virginia Bergin
I've been excited to read this for the longest time! The whole concept really intrigued me as it's set in a world set in a world where a virus wiped out males.
I did start reading it last week, but I, unfortunately, hit a huge reading slump! 
I *will* get back to it!






















(also THAT cover and spine!)
Stargazing for Beginners, Jenny McLachlan
I bought this because of how many people I saw talking about it online and I've found myself just sat staring at the beautiful cover and spine! From what I've gathered about this book it's very family orientated and about sisterly love, so I'm excited to start reading it!








































A Seven Letter Word, Kim Slater
I haven't heard much about this book but it's one I'd been eyeing up a couple times when I was in Waterstones. Starring a main character with a stutter, which is something I haven't seen before, this seems like it's going to be a bit of a mystery so I'm pretty intrigued!

























Last week I headed to Manchester, originally to see Wonder Woman but due to some issues with the tickets, Jonna and I ended up doing a bit of shopping that wouldn't have been complete without a trip to Waterstones Deansgate! I'd only been for events so it was SO much fun being able to browse the wonderful YA section they have! I did originally go in for one book...ended up spending £35...oops!

When Dimple Met Rishi, Sandhya Menon
This was the book I went into Waterstones originally after hearing everyone talking about it and having the lovely Lucy recommending it. I've started reading it and so far I'm enjoying it and I'm excited to get further in and more into the story!























Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, J.K Rowling
I just couldn't resist the house colour editions and I ran straight to the display! Just look how pretty it is!
















































Truth or Dare, Non Pratt
The only book of Non Pratt's that I've read is Unboxed which I loved so I'm excited to read Truth or Dare! I'm excited to read this as it's a dual narrative but split in the middle - as in you flip the book the over - how cool! I'll definitely get back to you when I've read it!









































The Fallen Children, David Owen
...Yes, you've seen this book on here before in a reading wrap up buuut you may remember that I mentioned that I was looking for the Golden Egg edition and Waterstones Deansgate pulled through! I was fully in disbelief and I'm a very proud owner of three editions of this wonderful book!










































Finally...a very special book!

Even if you haven't been following me for very long you probably know that my favourite author is Lauren James and also that I adore her and her books so much! So on Tuesday I was very excited when a package popped through my door with the little Walker Books bear on it I was a very happy little girl (I ended up ringing Jonna to cry)

I devoured The Loneliest Girl in the Universe which is a very special little book and without giving it away too much it's set in space and there's a loveable but feisty main character and I can't wait for everyone to read it in September!
I can't thank Lauren and Walker Books for sending me this book, I still can't quite believe it!























Comments