#77 Tea and a Chat | number 9 |

Go grab a cuppa, it's time for a chat!



















It's been a while since I've done a Tea and a Chat (I think the last one was in August oops) but I thought I'd just do a general overview on how the month has been so far!

The first week of November is always SO busy as it's my birthday on the 3rd and last week was no different!























Wednesday...
I headed to Meadowhall with Emily, Laurel and Jonna as an early birthday shopping trip. I picked up a couple of new bits including clothes and books (obviously) and also got some lovely presents from the girls.
Laurel got me a highlighter/strobe gift set from Makeup RevolutionJonna got me the Hamilton soundtrack and Emily got me Soulmates by Holly Bourne and a twilight bath bomb from Lush.

photos really don't do this highlight/strobe palette any justice






































Thursday...
it was my 21st birthday! My 'main' present is my trip to Disneyland Paris (9th-12th December) so look out for some Paris themed posts popping up!

After my seminar on the morning I met my friend Cameron and we ate so much food at Yo! Sushi (our favourite thing to do tbh) and he also surprised me with a GIANT Minnie Mouse tsum tsum as well as some Lush goodies and a copy of RENT!





















































Saturday...
my friend Catherine from Lashes of Pink, and I headed to the Thought Bubble Festival in Leeds, it was Catherine's first time at a convention so it was a lot of fun!
We both decided to cosplay - Catherine was Sailor Moon and I was Serena from Pokemon X&Y (the game and anime)
I treated myself to a lot of cute art prints and some Pokemon pins.






















(In blogger style we of course found a white wall to take photos in front of)


















































I'm hoping to try and do more Tea and a Chat posts, just as a way of filling you in what I've been up to!






Vicki x
Disney princess in training

Comments

  1. Your pics are soo cute!! You make an amazing Serena. And happy 21st!!!!! X
    www.sopherina.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday! I hope that you had a lovely day - it sounds like you had a blast and got some amazing gifts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow happy belated birthday! Also enjoy Disneyland Paris so much! It's lovely at Christmas time, I'd recommend going to the cafe in the Disneyland Hotel for a nice treat- really good hot chocolates! xx

    sophieannetaylor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! You had a busy month girl, glad you held it together though. Lots of traveling which is always dope!!! Glad you enjoyed itπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
    KeepingupwithMJ.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading, please do leave a comment it helps a lot x