#79 Tea and a Chat | number 10 |

Go grab a cuppa, it's time for a chat!





















So I'm THE worst when it comes to procrastinating - I've even been known to procrastinate things I want to do, never mind things I don't want to do!
However, I've recently been trying to get a bit more organised and on top of things.

I've found that making to-do lists has made me so much more productive! I tend to just use my blogging notebook to jot it all down, whether that be any blog stuff I need to get done, any university work and even "okay Vicki you need to do some tidying...like now"
There's also nothing more satisfying than ticking things off as you go along (I like to use a different coloured pen!)



























When it comes to uni work I've found keeping separate notebooks per module/course is so handy!

I have one notebook for my animations module, one for my writing genres module and one for my dissertation as well as a notebook that I use for to-do lists, ideas and general bloggy stuff!




























Each of my uni notebooks are also decorated with a sticker courtesy of my friend Laurel who designed not only my cute little logo on the side of my blog but also my Tea and a Chat imagery, you can find more of her work on society6
I've found adding stickers make them that little bit cuter and personal (and promo Laurel as well)





























How do you stay organised and motivated?
Let me know in the comments!



Vicki x

Disney princess in training ♛

Comments

  1. I also keep a different notepad for each of my uni modules- it's so much easier to have each module all in one place, especially when it comes to revision! I also love to write lists, I generally use the notes app on my phone & delete each thing when I've completed it- so satisfying! I also find trying to keep some structure in my day helps me stay organised and motivated, if I need to run errands I'll always do those first thing to get some fresh air and then I can come back and fully concentrate on my work, be it uni or blog related!

    http://taradaniella.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading, please do leave a comment it helps a lot x