#75 October favourites

Hello lovelies, it's sadly time to say goodbye to October and hello to November - aka my birthday (tomorrow), so what was I was loving in the spookiest month of the year?




























Beauty...
Another month of not really buying any new beauty products and just repurchasing things I love but I recently rediscovered my Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals palette which has some perfect autumnal shades!

However, I did pick up a new NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Milan, I like wearing this with my Kylie lip kit in Koko K which I've found creates a really pretty autumnal shade!











































Books...
Last month I fell in love with The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting by Holly Bourne! Just like Holly's Spinster Club series this book had me hooked and I was so invested in Bree's life!


















Another book I fell in love with was E.Lockhart's We Were Liars, I read this in four days and I 
actually finished reading it two days ago! I fell in love with the writing style and structure and the story took so many unexpected twists and turns that had me hooked! I also found some new favourite quotes such as 
"Mirren, she is sugar, curiosity, and rain"




















Television...
Recently I've been hooked on Gilmore Girls, it took me a while to get into it but once I got onto season 3 I was fully invested in the characters and I ended up finishing the last series at the weekend!

Music...
At the start of the October me and my friend Cameron saw Dua Lipa live in Manchester and despite being ill she put on a truly incredible show and we also ended up meeting her at the end what? It still hasn't sunk in! The pictures are on my instagram - neverlandvicki






























I've also been loving Tessa Violet's new EP Halloway, after seeing her perform at Summer in the City I've become slightly obsessed with her music!


















Another song I've been loving is Little Mix's new single Shoutout to My Ex which makes me want to dance and scream the lyrics whenever I hear it!


















What were you loving in October?

Vicki x

Disney princess in training

Comments