#81 November reading wrap up

Hello lovelies, this year is just going too fast but it's the end of the month so that calls for one thing - my November reading wrap up!




























...And a Happy New Year? Holly Bourne★★★★★
It wouldn't be my blog without me crying over Holly Bourne, would it? Last month Holly released ...And a Happy New Year a Spinster Club novella! 
Taking place over New Year's Eve we get to revisit each girl and see how they're getting on since we last saw them in What's a Girl Gotta Do?

I read this in 4 days and I could have finished it a lot quicker but I really wanted to make it last as long as I could!
























The Graces, Laure Eve★★★★☆
I'd seen quite a few people talking about this book online and I just had to pick it up!
The story follows River and the Graces, the Graces being three siblings who are rumoured to be witches.
I've seen so many mixed reviews on Goodreads but I honestly really enjoyed it, I found it a little slow in places but the end had me hooked and I just couldn't put it down!
I'd definitely recommend you read it if you're into magic and a little bit of mystery!

Girl Up, Laura Bates★★★★☆
This is one of those books that makes you want to stand on a rooftop and scream "EVERYBODY NEEDS TO READ THIS BOOK!" like honestly it's just THAT good!
It's so informative and helpful and funny! Like there are some heavy bits (personally though because I'm so used to fiction) but it's just an overall great book and I'm rambling but yeah...buy it!

























Winters' Snow, Carrie Hope Fletcher- ★★★★☆
Carrie released her novella last month and it's all about Vincent Winters from On The Other Side, it was so nice getting to revisit the characters and it was such a nice little read!



























Where Am I Now, Mara Wilson★★★★★
I first heard about this book via Hannah from Her Guide to Life (who is an absolute babe fyi) and I knew I wanted to read it straight away!
I then read an extract published in The Guardian and I was even more excited to read it!
For those of you who don't know Mara Wilson is known for playing Matilda and Natalie in Mrs. Doubtfire and this book is all about how she grew up in Hollywood. She talks about everything from losing her mum at a young age, her struggles with mental health and her first kiss(es).

I absolutely loved this book and I was bawling my eyes out at the chapter about Robin Williams.

I'm still upset about the slight rain damage my book received after I got stuck in torrential rain.



















Holding Up the Universe, Jennifer Niven★★★
I'm currently reading this book and making very slow progress. I really don't know how I feel about this book at this moment, it definitely hasn't hooked me like any of the other books I've read recently but I'm hoping that will change soon!
I'm going to power through and I'll let you know how I get on in my next reading wrap up!

Trying to get the stickers of this book was a nightmare, so this picture isn't cute.






















Have you read any of these books? Let me know what you've been reading this month!




















Vicki x

Disney princess in training ♛

Comments