#56 Tea and a Chat | number 8 |

Go grab a cuppa, it's time for a chat!






















*all photos/gifs are my own unless stated otherwise*




Hello, lovelies, I was tagged by literal Disney princess Hannah from Courage and Kindness to do the 20 facts about my Disney life tag - so let's get started!

1)I've loved Disney for as long as I can remember and have fond memories of watching Sleeping Beauty on repeat on video

2)I've only been to Disneyland Paris, however, it was only for a day with school so I didn't get to take it all in properly sadly

3)However, I'd love to go to all the parks especially Walt Disney World and Tokyo Disneyland!

4)I cosplayed Cinderella last year and it was so fun! For a blog post on the day click here



















5)My favourite characters (minus the princesses) are probably Stitch and Tinkerbell

6)Talking about princesses my favourites are Cinderella, Tiana, Jasmine, Ariel and Anna

7)I'm so clumsy and can hold a grudge so I relate equally to Tinkerbell and Anna

Not my own gif - source (x)


8)I wish I could be as kind and forgiving as Cinderella though

9)I'm obsessed with Star Wars and I'm so excited for Rouge One and episode 8!

10)I've loved Peter Pan for as long I can remember and I've watched the films and read the book countless times - hence where the name for my blog came from!

11)I could never choose a favourite film!

12)But my favourite live action is Cinderella

Not my own gif - source (x)

















13)One of my favourite eras is probably the Silver Era - I even did the tag 2 weeks ago! (x)

14)I collect tsum tsums and I've lost count of how many I have!

15)I was lucky enough to open the doors to the Disney Store when I went to get the Peter Pan tsum tsums on my 20th birthday - read all about it here!























16)The key I received from doing so is one of my prized possessions

17)I'm dying to go to the Disney Cafe at Harrods!

18)I'm honestly obsessed with Zootopia/Zootropolis - Judy is the cutest!

19)I'd love to be a face character at one of the parks however I'm only the right height for 2 characters!

20)However, a job in marketing/PR/social media for Disney would be a dream!


I tag lovely Megan(x)to do the tag as well!

Vicki x
Disney princess in training

Comments