#51 May favourites

Hello lovelies, can you believe that it's already June???? How did that happen?
























I've come to realise how much I ramble in these posts so let's get straight to it!

Beauty...
I've got quite a few beauty products this month, the first being the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara! I finally got round to buying this at the start of May and I've used it every day since! This mascara gives you the perfect amount of volume, lift  and length and has definitely replaced my Maybelline Lash Sensational!

Next up is the Kylie Jenner Sinful Colors nail polishes, especially the shades 'Kommando' and 'Kreme De La Kreme' - for a full review click here! I've of course been loving my Kylie lip kit in Koko K, again a full review is here!

Another new favourite of the month is the Nivea Men Post Shave balm which is an amazing primer! My makeup like sticks to my face!! 



















I've also been loving my perfume Ari by Ariana Grande, I've been using this perfume since November but I recently purchased a new (and bigger) bottle and I've fallen in love all over again!
























Music...
I'm obsessed with Justin Timberlake's latest single 'Can't Stop The Feeling' it's such a feel good song and I can't help but dance!

Ariana Grande's new album came out towards the end of May and it has been on repeat ever since!































Books...
I haven't had any time to read this month because of my assignments but I did manage to pick up Khloé Kardashian's book Strong Looks Better Naked for just £5 in The Works, according to goodreads (my username is neverlandvicki I'm 68% through and so far I'm loving it and it's so inspiring!
































This month has proved how much of a Kardashian-Jenner and Ariana Grande stan I am haha!

What were you loving throughout May???


Vicki x

Disney princess in training

Comments

  1. The polishes look nice! I've been wanting to try the lip kits.

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome favorites!!! I love Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and that perfume!! I want to read Khloe's book so bad! I totally need to pick it up!!

    Elisabeth
    http://www.everythingandnothin.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading, please do leave a comment it helps a lot x