#45 Self Care with Lush Cosmetics

Hello lovelies! 
I get it, it's Wednesday and this week has been testing you since you woke up on Monday morning and all you need is a really good night's sleep and a bit of self care, well look no further!
































*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products (Garnier moisturiser)*

So when I want some me time the first thing I do is take off my makeup with my trust Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser followed by exfoliating with the Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator. I then dab my face with cold water and apply a face mask!
I like to use the Lush Rosy Cheeks mask, packed with kaoline, calamine and Turkish rose oil perfect for soothing and calming skin!














Now here's the best bit - the Lush bath! I've started pairing the Ickle Baby Bot with Twilight which is one of my favourite bath bombs! Both bath bombs are packed with lavender and again like the face mask are both super soothing!

During my bath I love either watching a feel good movie on netflix or reading a book, I'm guaranteed to feel and a lot more relaxed!






















After my bath I like to moisturise my body with the Vaseline Spray & Go Cocoa Body Moisturiser and for my face I've been loving Garnier's Moisture Bomb!
I always spritz my face with the Eau Roma toning water by Lush - as this is also a diluted aromatherapy water I like to also spritz some on my pillow!





















Once I'm all ready for bed I like to read for about half an hour, I've found this has really helped me sleep better!
I then like to use the app 'Sleep' on my Windows pone and select the soothing ocean waves, I love how customisable this app is from adding extra sounds to how long the sounds play! 


All these steps guarantee me a great nights sleep and I wake up feeling so much better than I did before!


Vicki x


Disney princess in training ♛

Comments