#45 Tea and a chat | number 3 |

Go grab a cuppa, it's time for a chat!



























For this week's tea and a chat, I thought I'd do a weekly catch up à la Bethany style because I just love her!

As I no longer get a February half term I get 3 weeks off at Easter instead, so this week has been pretty chill - there's been a lot of sleeping!

Eating...
My mum's homemade lime cheesecake, ah it's to die for!

Drinking...
I've been obsessed with galaxy hot chocolates made with hazelnut milk and also Robinson's strawberry and kiwi squash

Working...
I've been doing a lot of work on my blog, I've had so many ideas so I've been finding myself sat at my desk typing away pretty much everyday!

Wearing...
My skater skirt from asos! It's not just any skater skirt, though, it has pockets POCKETS big enough to fit my phone in! God bless asos


















Loving...
Having time to myself and being able to blog! I also went to Harrogate with Emily on Tuesday and we definitely shopped till we dropped...oops

Hating...
The weather! One day it's sunny and you don't need a coat, the next you're shivering and wrapping up in your winter wear! I just want spring!

Listening...
I've been listening to loads of music this week! I've been obsessed with Ariana Grande's latest singles Dangerous Woman and Be Alright. I've also been listening to Carly Rae Jepsen's album Emotion, Rihanna's Anti and also The 1975's I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware of It.

Watching...
I started watching Full House on netflix and I watched ex_machina on Wednesday night and loved it! It's so clever and the cinematography is to die for, Alicia Vikander, Oscar Isaac and Domhnall Gleeson were also a great bonus!















Obsessing...
Over Ariana Grande and Carly Rae Jepsen to be fair

Wanting...
A Judy Hopps soft toy from the Disney Store, I just loved Zootropolis so much!




















Moment...
Finding a NARS eyeshadow for just £5.99 in TK Maxx!

I hope you enjoyed today's tea and a chat, have a good long weekend and Easter (if you celebrate it!)

Comments