#40 February favourites

Happy March everybody! I'd like to start off with saying a massive apology about the quality of today's photos! I'm currently have to use my phone to take my photos and for some reason it's snowing...on the 2nd March so the lighting in my room is worse than usual!

Anyway enough moaning lets take a look at what goodies I've been loving this month!


































*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*


Makeup...

Makeup wise I've been loving a few things!

First off is the NYX Matte Finish setting spray, after going off the L'Oréal Paris Infallible Fixing Mist because I found it to be quite sticky especially when I used a little bit to dampen my beauty blender! However, this one is the opposite although I have found it takes a little longer to dry than other setting sprays I've tried!

I've also been loving Maybelline's The Blushed Nudes eyeshadow palette! These colour are right up my street and they are so easy to blend, they're perfect for just an everyday look but also a nighttime look!

Another makeup product I've been loving is the Benefit They're Real tinted lash primer in the shade Mink Brown! I received this in my January Birchbox and I've used it every day since! You can really tell the difference it makes and I like to use it just on its own on my bottom lashes rather than using a black mascara!

In fact I've been loving Benefit in general, they are such a good brand and I even splashed out on their Hello Oxygen foundation a few days ago!

My final two makeup products have been the Rimmel London Exaggerate lip liner in the shade East End Snob and the NYX Soft Matte lip cream in the shade Istanbul, these products are great both paired together or own worn separately as both are such lovely pinky nude shades!
The NYX lip cream was so difficult to get hold of, as it was sold out on both the Boots website and feelunique, in fact I only received an email from feelunique to say it was in stock just last Friday (26th February) however when I was in Manchester a couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon a NYX beauty bar in Boots and they had the whole range of the lip creams! IT WAS HEAVEN!























Lip care...

Cold weather equals sore lips and I've been reaching for Lush's Bubblegum lip scrub and Nivea's Lip Butter in Raspberry Rosé every night to soothe my chapped lips!


Books...


So far this year it looks like I've finally beaten my reading slump which means last month I fell in love with a book!
The Next Together by Lauren James is about to characters Katherine and Matthew who are destined to be together, however each time they fall in love in different time and landscapes they are separated, I just couldn't put this book down and fell in love with the characters in all the time and landscapes!

























Music...
Music wise I've been loving just listening to the Hot Hits UK playlist on spotify as I'm really enjoying the charts at the moment!

I'm also loving Twenty One Pilots and I'm still suffering those post concert blues!


Finally music wise I've been loving Danish band Lukas Graham, especially their songs 7 Years and Mama Said! I can't wait until their album comes out on the 25th and fingers crossed I can snag a couple of tickets for the UK tour in tomorrow's pre-sale!






That's it for February's favourites, what were you loving last month?



Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛

Comments