#44 Behind the blog

Hello! My lovely friend Alice tagged me in a Q&A 'meet the blogger' style post and I thought seeing as some of you may be new readers that it was the perfect opportunity!


























On my days off I like to...
So my day off from uni is a Wednesday and it's a day where I try to get things done, try being the operative word! In reality I end up staying in bed listening to music or watching Netflix whilst I read and write blog posts!

The last thing I bought was...
(Bear in my mind I wrote this post two days ago, before I went to Primark yesterday) my last supermarket style shop included some cereal, galaxy hot chocolate, a My Little Pony book and a My Little Pony toy - both for my little sister, but makeup wise the last thing I bought was a repurchase of my favourite Sleek eyeshadow palette (Oh So Special) after accidentally smashing mine a while back!























The last country I visited was...
The other year I visited the south of France and I'd love to go again!

Can I speak another another language?
Despite learning for Spanish for 5 years and getting a B in GCSE Spanish all I can remember is the basics...oops

The last film I watched was...
Zootropolis or as it's known in America - Zootopia! I took my little sister to a preview of the film and we both loved it so much! Such a cute film!

My favourite line/quote...

"she believed she could so she did" - R.S Grey



My favourite TV show is...
I'm going to have to say F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I'm pretty much in love with Chandler and Rachel - not together though!
















My favourite food is...
This honestly changes all the time, right now I'm going to have to say sweet potato fries

My favourite place to eat is...
You gotta love a cheeky nandos

(update I've been a vegetarian since summer 2016)

























My perfect evening...
A Lush bath followed by snuggling up in bed with bed plenty of snacks, a galaxy hot chocolate (made with hazelnut milk please) and a Disney film!

Instagram or Snapchat?...
Instagram! Good ol' windows phones don't have snapchat, to be fair it doesn't even a proper instagram app!

Facebook or Twitter?...
Who would even say facebook?

PC or Mac?...
I've had both a PC and a Macbook and my beloved Macbook Air is by my favourite!

If I wasn't a blogger I would be...
I honestly have no idea!

In 10 years time I would be like to be...
Happy with my own little family with a career I love


My current wardrobe staples are...
I love my skater skirts! I recently got one with pockets from asos and I'm obsessed!


The items I am currently lusting after...
Just a trip to Disneyland to be fair


My blogging goals for the next 6 months are...
I would love to make more blogging friends and go to some meet ups and maybe even do some work with brands, but who knows?


I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better and I tag the lovely Meggan from Cardigian Jezebel!
























Vicki x
Disney princess in training 

Comments

  1. Your blog is the most adorable thing, I'm so in love haha! I loved reading this and that palette looks beautiful :D can you train me to be a Disney princess too? I honestly can't wait to read more! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that means so much thank you!! your blog is adorable as well ahh!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading, please do leave a comment it helps a lot x