#39 Tea and a chat |number 1|

Go grab a cuppa, it's time for a chat!





























Now I never tend to do chatty update style posts but I thought today would be perfect! As I write this it's Friday, 00.42 to be precise but as you're reading this I'm most likely getting ready to catch my train to Derby to spend the weekend with Laurel as we're seeing Twenty One Pilots in Nottingham on Saturday (or tonight)

I don't really know where I'm going with this, I'm just winging it, something I tend to do a lot: my eyeliner, my assignments, life in general!


I've decided to put my final installment of my favourite care products on hold, probably just until next Saturday and the truth is, it's simply because I don't have time to take the photos, edit them and make sure everything flows and looks right!


This semester I've thrown myself into my university work, mostly because for the first time I enjoy all of my modules I'm taking (media enterprise, convergence cultures and writing poetry) I'm finding myself spending more time and throwing more energy into my blog for media enterprise (which is here if you want to check it out) whilst simultaneously feeling so disconnected from this one.

Which is odd, it's not like I've lost motivation it's almost the opposite! I've been gaining more views recently going from around 30 and 40 views on a post to over 100 views and that's thanks to the Blogger Bees and the Girl Gang!
I've even made new friends such as Alice through blogging and friends from university have told me that they love my blog - even one of my lecturers was so impressed and inquisitive about my lil old blog!


I still don't really know where this is going, I'm just trying to find that balance between blogging and staying determined and motivated at university!


I hope to do more chatty/update posts more often and if I do I hope you have your cuppas ready!




Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛

Comments