#38 January Favourites 2016

Yet another month has come and gone and January was definitely a weird month for me! But I've been loving quite a few things recently so lets take a look!


























*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*

Beauty...
I've been loving Benefit's Porefessional Primer this month and I can't start on my makeup without using this beauty - I need to purchase a bigger size asap!

Ever since I read my Alice's (DaintyAlice) blog post Tasty Treatments for Chapped Lips I just knew I had to pick up the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rosé and I don't regret my purchase one bit! I use this every night without fail after using Lush's Bubblegum lip scrub which has been another firm favourite of mine!
Another beauty item I've been loving this month is the NYX High Definition finishing translucent powder this powder sets my makeup all day long and leaves my skin feeling so silky and smooth!
And finally I've been loving the Benefit Gimme Brow, my brows stay in place all day and have never looked better!
























Films...
I have two film favourites, the first is Star Wars: The Force Awakens which I saw once in December and again in January, I'm honestly so obsessed with this film and I urge anyone to go and watch it!
The second film is The Intern starring Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro, this film is so heartwarming and I instantly fell in love with it! P.S can I have Jules' (Anna Hathaway) job?














Music artists...
I honestly love music so much and in January I was loving Troye Sivan and Selena Gomez (I mean obviously) and also Zara Larsson
especially her song with MNEK 'Never Forget You' and her song 'Lush Life'
(apologies for the bad quality of this photo!)
















Bloggers...
I love reading other people's blogs and since joining #TheGirlGang I've been able to read either more blog posts from some lovely ladies!
The first blogger I have loving is Amy from Cocktails in Teacups, who as I mentioned in my Disney tag has been one of my favourite bloggers for a long time, I feel like we'd both get along very well if we knew each other IRL!
The second blogger is Alice who I mentioned earlier on, Alice is so sweet and so supportive I urge you to check out her blog!








Youtubers...
I haven't talked about my favourite youtubers in what feels like forever so I thought today would be the perfect time!
The first youtuber I've been loving is the lovely Sophie Belle, her videos are so sweet and really cheer you up and like me is a huge Disney fan and loves a good Primark haul!

The secend youtuber is Brogan Tate, her weekly vlogs are so chilled and so real and you feel like you really get to know her! Brogan seems honestly so real and down to earth it's like having a friend to turn to!

And my final youtuber actually appeared last time I spoke about my favourite youtubers and that is the lovely Connie aka Noodlerella! Connie is so sweet and has such good content with her many various impressions! I've also been talking to Connie on twitter a lot (mostly about Star Wars and our combined love for Adam Driver)
She has also been nominated as a Breakthrough Vlogger at the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards and I'm so proud, I feel like a proud mum!




What and/or who were you loving in January?


Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛

Comments