#35 Everyday makeup

I like to slightly change up my makeup look from time to time, whether that be because of new products I've found or because I've grown bored a certain style hence why near Christmas I started changing my makeup because of both of these reasons!
































*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*

Before applying any makeup I like to apply the Nivea Hyrdo Care lip balm and moisturise with the Garnier Skin Moisture Match Protect & Glow which I started using towards the end of last year and prime my face with the Benefit Porefessional Primer, I have a mini size of this which I got in the operation: pore-proof! kit and I'm honestly so tempted to pick up a full size, it's that good!































Next it's time for face makeup, starting with the Garnier eye roll-on BB Cream under my eyes and also the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer on any blemishes and around my nose, blending both products in with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge which I make slightly damp with the L'Oréal Infallible Fixing Mist.
For foundation I use the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation and simply blend it in with the slightly damp Real Techniques sponge.
For contour I've been using (and loving) the Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit and I apply it underneath my cheekbones, on my temples, my jawline and down the sides of my nose with the Real Techniques Sculpting Brush, before applying a bit of pink blush from my Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Ultra Blush and Contour palette to the apples of my cheek!















I then set everything with the NYX High Definition finishing translucent powder which I've honestly fallen in love with a is now a staple in my makeup bag!
Next I prime my eyes with the Benefit Air Patrol BB cream eyelid primer just to ensure that both my eye shadow and eyeliner stay on all day!
For my eye shadow I like to keep it pretty natural and simply take the shade Neutral (the little white heart) from my Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals eyeshadow palette all over my lid then took the shade Bias (the little pink heart)to blend out the colour into the brow bone, I also like to add a little bit of glitter across the lid with the shade Style (the little blue heart).
For eyeliner I take the Smoky 2 in 1 Gel Eyeliner from The Body Shop to create a basic winged look then go over it with the L'oreal Paris Super Liner, Perfect Slim felt tip liner.






















For my brows I fill them in with the Soap&Glory Archery 2-in-1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush in the shade Hot Chocolate before setting them in place with the Benefit Gimme Brow in the shade light/medium.


Next up I use the Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer under my eyes and blend it in with my beauty blender before setting it with my NYX powder then lining my waterline with a gold pencil liner from Barry M.










I then apply a generous coat of the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara on my top lashes and the Bourjois Twist up the Volume mascara on the bottom!








I also like to add some fake freckles across my cheeks and nose with the light brown shade from the fair to medium Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow palette and an angled brush.
For highlight I simply apply Benefit's Shy Beam on my cheekbones and add a little bit of Benefit's Porefessional license to blot if needed.


Then finally I use the Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in the shade Eastend Snob to both line and fill in my lips before setting the whole look with the L'Oréal Infallible Fixing Mist



PSA, don't take blog photos when one of your cats is feeling a bit clingy....





































Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛








Comments