#33 My night time routine

How do I wind down?























*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*


So for this night routine I thought I'd make it a Sunday night because that's when I tend to have a little pamper session, just to refresh myself after a long week!


Before heading upstairs I'll make myself a cuppa, once that's done I'll head to the bathroom and take off my makeup. 

On Sundays I'll use my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, however through the rest of the week I'll just use my Garnier Micellar Water. I simply just follow the instructions and attempt to not get in my eyes (it's happened and it happens a lot) then I give my face a quick wash with the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub, like the facial wash I love how this product makes my skin feel!



Before brushing my teeth with the (bit of a mouthful coming up Oral B 3DWhite Luxe Glamourous Shine Toothpaste)I then get all my hair out of my face (normally with cat ears lets be honest) I apply Lush's Rosey Cheeks face mask all over my face and then run a bath (with most likely a Lush product)





















Once out of the bath I moisturise with Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Spray Moisturiser and use the Body Shop Glazed Apple body butter in places that still feel a bit dry (elbows, knees y'know) I'll spray my Lush Eau Roma toning water all over my face before getting into some cosy Disney pyjamas.
I tend to towel dry my hair after having a bath before applying a bit of the VO5 Mega Hold Styling Mousse and spraying the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Leave In Treatment into my roots before plaiting my hair.
I then move onto moisturiser and I've been using the Superdrug Vitamin E Night Cream as well as using the Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion.


I then jump into bed and either watch some youtube videos or read before sleeping!


Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛


Comments