#32 So it's 2016

I have a love hate relationship with New Year resolutions, I believe you can change something in your life/about yourself at any point in the year but I'm also a bit of a sucker for a bit of a fresh start and New Year is the perfect excuse!
I wasn't planning on making any resolutions this year but then I started thinking about things I need to improve on voila here we are with my 2016 resolutions and also some little goals and things I'm looking forward to this year!


































Drink more water!!
When I started my second year of uni I was doing really well this one and then I got very lazy and stopped drinking as much resulting in the return of my killer headaches, so this is one resolution I'm determined to keep at!


Take better of my skincare!!

I have a skincare routine but there are so many times I find myself reaching for my Primark face wipes to remove my makeup and I only end up doing my skincare routine a couple of times a week, so again like the first I'm determined to keep at this resolution!

Be more organised with university work!!

I need to stop leaving assignments until the last minute! I'm the biggest procrastinator it's ridiculous and I although I tell people I work well under pressure the truth is I have no choice but to!



Goals wise I'd love to keep at all three resolutions but I'm also determined to get to Disneyland Paris for my 21st in November and also improve my own happiness and confidence!
I also have three things I'm super excited about happening across the year starting with seeing Twenty One Pilots live next month in Nottingham!



























My second gig of the year so far is in Manchester and I'm seeing Troye Sivan in April, who I've been watching on youtube for about four years now which is just crazy as he's come so far now!



























And finally an event that I've wanted to attend for about years is Summer in the City, a youtube event in London that myself and Jonna have got tickets for and I'm more excited than I probably should be...


What are your resolutions/goals/plans etc. for 2016? Feel free to let me know!




Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛

Comments