#31 Year in Photos

Happy 2016 everyone! Just over a year ago I looked back on 2014 with my year in photos (x)so I thought why not carry on the tradition?








































January...
I started off the year with a trip to Manchester with Emily for Jonna's birthday where I finally met Zara and also got to meet Jonna's friends Alex and Kay!








































February...

In February my love for Big Hero 6 started and also the tsum tsum addiction...oops and Starbucks released cute Valentine's Day cups!









































March...
I honestly don't remember what happened in March apart from my sister's birthday when I made these Mickey Mouse cupcakes!







































April...
In April, myself, Emily and Jonna all went to see Bry and Dodie Clark on tour in Manchester before staying the night at Jonna's and shopping in Manchester the next day!
The week after I finally met my best friend Laurel when we went on a shopping trip around Meadowhall with Emily and Jonna!







































May...
At the start of May my phone broke so I didn't take that many photos apart from when I went to Sheffield to see Laurel and I borrowed my mum's phone!








































June...

In June, myself, Emily and Jonna all took a trip to Harrogate and did a load of shopping, ate Nandos and took a load of photos.














July...
July was one of my busiest months and also the month I miss the most, I went to Edinburgh, I finally visited Alnwick Castle, I got to see Laurel again, got my braces taken off and attended my second comic con!









































August...
In August I spent a lot of time both alone and with friends, it was around this time I started going to Harrogate alone but I also spent time with my friends and I spent a day in Leeds with Jonna










































September...
I started my second year of uni in September and I drunk a ridiculous amount of Pumpkin Spice lattes...oops






































October...

In October I had a lot of Lush baths, I saw both Laurel and Jonna, I did baking with Emily, in general it was a pretty good month!
                                                                   





































November...
At the start of November I turned 20 and spent a weekend in Derby with Laurel and I cried my eyes out at Mockingjay part 2!
























December...

And finally in December I drunk a lot of festive Starbucks drinks, did a lot of Christmas shopping, I visited Sundown Adventureland and of course Christmas day!
Although on the one hand I feel like I did nothing in December but on the other it feels like I've been super busy!
This was one of my favourite days of the month and I can't pinpoint what made it so good, it was just a really fun day!
And I can't forget when I went to see Star Wars on the 29th (I need to see it again!!)




































Overall it's been a pretty busy year, and as always it's had its ups and downs but I'm looking forward to 2016!




Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛

Comments