#28 Have a holly jolly Christmas (tag)

With Christmas being just over a week away I thought the perfect post for today would be a good ol' Christmas tag and to stop me from rambling how about I just jump straight in?






























Favourite Christmas movie?
Okay so I actually have two favourite Christmas films - one of which I'm actually watching as I write this and that is Love Actually! I can't explain why I love this movie so much but I just do! The cast and all the different story lines are just amazing!
My second favourite Christmas film is Arthur Christmas, although a lot more recent than Love Actually this film is so all about the son of Father Christmas - Arthur and his mission to save Christmas!


























Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
On Christmas morning! We have to wait until after breakfast though!


Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

Not really, my mum sometimes has to work during the day, which is really annoying!

Real or fake Christmas tree? 

We used to have a fake one but for about maybe five years (I think????) we've been getting a real tree and it's been mine and my dad's little tradition to go buy it together and squeeze it into our little family car.

What tops your tree?

A big silver star that we've had for as long as I can remember

Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I guess I'm kinda average??? It honestly depends on what I'm wrapping but every year I end up wrapping my mum's presents from my dad because he's not the best!

Have the best Christmas everyone!





Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛




Comments