#22 Minnie Mouse makeup |halloween mini series|

Today I thought I'd try create a Minnie Mouse makeup tutorial using makeup products I already own!























*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*



With the main focus of this makeup look being the eyes, nose and lips I decided I didn't have to do my base look any different so I just used my normal routine!

Eyes...


To keep the eye makeup on all day I primed my lids with my tester of Benefit's Air Patrol BB cream eyelid primer, before using my Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo in the shade On and On Bronze all over my lids. I then took my Urban Decay Dist palette and take the shade 'Scratch' and using a small brush I patted it all over my lids, I then took the highlighter from my Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush palette just in the inner corners of my eyes.


After eyeshadow I went in with my Makeup Revolution Double Flick Thick and Thin eyeliner and started off by creating a simple winged look, excluding the inner corners of my eyes.

I decided to smudge the wings of my eyeliner a bit as well to make it less harsh before I grabbed my Body Shop Smoky Black Eye Definer Khol eyeliner and applied this on the outer corners of my waterline, making sure to connect it to the wing on the top lash.
Then taking the shade 'Underground' from the Dist palette I lightly took that under the eyeliner and down to the inner corners of my eyes.
All before filling in my eyebrows and giving my lashes a generous coat of both the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara and the No7 Lovely Lashes mascara!






















Nose...
For my nose I simply made a small circle with my Body Shop eyeliner on the tip of my nose before going over it with my Makeup Revolution eyeliner and giving it a little bit of extra shine with the shade 'Zero' from the Dist palette, I also added a little bit of the silver shade from the Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette to create a shine mark.




Lips..
Colour wise the lips are up to you but seeing as the bow on my Minnie ears I decided to go for a pink lip!
I started off with applying a bit of concealer to the outer corners of my lips and blended it in with my beauty blender and then grabbed my Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner in the shade Intense Pink to outline a heart like shape on my lips before filling it in with the Revlon Colorburst matte balm in the shade Elusive.
To finish off the lip look I create two shine marks, one on the top lip and one of the bottom with the same silver shade!



And voilĂ  a Minnie Mouse makeup look perfect for Halloween! All you need to do is use a setting spray and you're done!



Vicki x


Disney princess in training ♛

Comments