#23 October favourites

Sadly the 'spoopy' season as they say on tumblr is almost over but that means we're one step closer to my 20th birthday (help!) and also Christmas! 

October seems to have gone ridiculously fast and I really struggled trying to think whether I bought something in October or September...oops


Anyway...without further ado lets jump right in!





























*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*

Makeup...
I've been absolutely loving the Barry M flawless original primer, so much so that I bought the colour correcting one yesterday to help fix the red cheeks the colder weather has given me!

I've also been loving the Bourjois Healthy Mix serum gel foundation, I love the fruity scent and how easy is to apply - it's also great if you have dry skin!


The final beauty product I've been loving this month is the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, I've used this everyday since I got it and is definitely my go to rather than using my fingers or a brush.


















Skincare...
The first skincare product I've been loving is the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub, as I already love their face wash I thought I'd give the scrub a go and I wasn't disappointed! It has everything you could want from a scrub with the bonus of a pink grapefruit scent!

The second and last skincare item is something I'd never used before but always had and that is a Lush face mask! I opted for the Don't Look at Me mask which is bright blue in colour and packed with lemon juice to tone your complexion, Tunisian neroli to brighten your skin and tofu to soften your skin! Although I'm not a huge fan of the smell I am a huge fan of how amazing my skin feels for days after using this!



























































Lush...
I love bubble baths all year round but I love them even more so when autumn and winter rolls round as you can probably tell if you follow my instagram (x)
There's nothing I love more than building up a Lush collection made up of the my favourite bath bombs and bubble bars and my favourite seasonal products or ones I've never tried before!

I also finally decided to buy the Snow Fairy shower gel something I'd been debating over for a few years now and lets be honest, I'm gonna be buying a bigger bottle as soon as this one runs out!



































Extra/random....
Something else I've been loving this month is the Elegant Touch press on nails, so much so that I feel naked when I'm not wearing them!






























And of course I've been loving Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice lattes and white chocolate mochas! I'm honestly so sad that PSL season is almost over!



Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛

Comments