#21 Easy cat makeup tutorial |halloween mini series|

Last Halloween I dressed up as a cat and created a really simple makeup look and I decided share with you how to create it yourself!

*a/n I was unable to take pictures of the look so the image below is from last year, however these are the products that I would have used this time round if I'd had the time!*








































*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*



I simply started off with my usual everyday makeup then primed my eyes with Benefit's Air Patrol BB cream eyelid primer, followed by the Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo in the shade On and On Bronze all over my lids, I then went ahead and created a cat eye look with my Makeup Revolution Double Flick Thick and Thin eyeliner!










































Sticking with eyeliner I drew a circle on the tip of my nose with the Body Shop Smoky Black Eye Definer Khol eyeliner and filled it in with the Makeup Revolution liner. I then drew whiskers across my cheeks and little dots below my nose!

























For my lips, I started off by lining them with a red Barry M lip liner before filling them in with the Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick in the shade 'Light it Up'
I then went back in eyeliner, lining my lips again this time with Body Shop eyeliner.

To finish off the look I simply filled in my brows with the Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow Kit, applied both the No7 Lovely Lashes mascara and the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara on both my top and bottom lashes and set the whole look with Rimmel London's Clear Complexion transparent powder and the Makeup Revolution Pro Fix oil control makeup fixing spray.











































Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛

Comments