#19 Everyday Autumn Makeup Routine

With a new season comes a change in our makeup routines, although mine isn't that different from my summer routine which you can see here if you haven't already read it, I've swapped out some products and changed the way I apply my makeup!





























*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*

Base...
Before applying any makeup I start off by moisturising with Neutrogena Visibly Clear pink grapefruit moisturiser before applying a light spritz of the Makeup Revolution Pro Fix oil control makeup fixing spray.

Next is primer and I've just started using Barry M's flawless original primer, before colour correcting my skin with the Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector palette - using the green on any red blemishes and the orange to cover up my dark circles.

I also like to apply Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balm in Peach Punch.






Face...

With my face makeup I start off with Garnier eye roll-on BB Cream and usual I use the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the shade Fair on any blemishes and around my nose, using my pink W7 Power Puff to blend it all in.

I recently stopped using my BB Cream, swapping it out for the Bourjois Healthy Mix serum gel foundation which is so good! I love the coverage and the fruity smell and it's great if like me you have dry skin and instead of using my fingers or a brush I've been using the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.



I then moving onto contour using the Maybelline Master Sculpt Contouring Kit under my cheekbones, on my temples, along my jawline and down the sides of my nose.

Next is blush from the Makeup Revolution Blush and Contour palette in Golden Sugar, I take one of the two pink shades from the top row and apply it in circular motions on the apples of my cheeks before using the highlighter from my Maybelline contour kit on the tops of my cheekbones, down the front of my nose and on my cupids bow and chin.



And I set my face makeup with the Rimmel Clear Complexion Transparent Powder using a large fluffy brush to apply it all over face.



































Eyes...

For my eye makeup I start using my little tester of Benefit's Air Patrol BB cream eyelid primer, before applying the Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo in the shade On and On Bronze all over my lids with my finger. I then grab my Sleek Oh So Special palette using the shade Organza over the top of the colour tattoo.

I then grab my Makeup Revolution Double Flick Thick and Thin eyeliner to create a simple winged look.



Next is brows, using the Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow kit in fair to medium, using the lightest brown shade to fill in my brows, the blonde wax to set them and then the highlighter on my brown bone and arch enhancing cream in the well, the arch funnily enough!





I finish off my eye makeup with a coat of the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara on my top lashes and my tester of the No7 Lovely Lashes mascara on my bottom lashes!































Lips and the finish...
For lips I line my lips with the Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner in the shade Intense Pink and I then fill them in with the Revlon Colorburst matte balm in the shade Elusive.

The final step in my makeup routine is to grab my Makeup Revolution Pro Fix oil control makeup fixing spray again and spray it all over my face to ensure my makeup will stay put throughout the day.























Have you changed up your makeup routine with the change of season? Let me know in the comments!


Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛

Comments