#18 September instagram picks!

It's October tomorrow! Ah I'm so excited!
As usual across blogging and vlogging platforms it's that time of the month where everyone is sharing what they've loved about the month!
























My best friend Laurel got us tickets to see Twenty One Pilots in February (x)
The first of many PSLs (x)
So in love with the Intergalactic bath bomb from Lush (x)
Cute little ootd (x)

Oh look, another PSL (x)
Nostell Priory is pretty impressive (x)
The cutest selfie you ever did see (x)
Of course there's a sunset photo, this is me we're talking about (x)






Highlights of September...

September has been a bit of a weird month like always, but a highlight has been spending more time with my family and starting my second year of university and getting back into a proper routine again!




Some things I've been loving...
I've been loving some of my new bits of makeup that I've picked up and also being able to wear more autumnal clothing!

My favourite purchase...
My Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel foundation, a fluffy cardigan I got in Primark and another Maybelline Cream Gel eyeshadow in the shade On and On Bronze!


Biggest regret/s...
This month has been pretty uneventful so I don't have any regrets to be fair.


Next month I'm looking forward to...
Hopefully seeing my friends a bit more, Halloween and cosier weather!



Vicki x


Disney princess in training ♛




Comments