#17 My Closet Geek order

I recently ordered the cutest little package from the cutest little store Closet Geek and thought I'd share this store with you!
























On Saturday (22nd August) Bel from Journeys Are My Diary opened up her online store Closet Geek, full of homemade dresses, bows! Everything is so adorable and such great prices and the website itself is so easy to navigate and you can tell how much work Bel has put into it!

I placed my order on the Saturday and was so happy to wake up on Tuesday morning to see a small metallic blue package at my door!


I ordered the Ariel Town Dress Bow costing jut £3 along with the Tinker Bell "Wish" Ring Necklace again costing just £3!

The quality of both these products are incredible and are such good value for money, especially the necklace which I expected to cost at least £6-7!





























































































Vicki x
Disney princess in training 


Comments