#15 Manchester Comic Con!

Last weekend I was lucky enough to attend my second Manchester comic con with my best friends Emily and Jonna as well as one of Jonna's very close friend's Abbie and we all had such a good time!

This year I cosplayed as one of my favourite Disney princesses Cinderella! My mum made my dress for me and I honestly loved it so much! I felt so confident and pretty all day long!


















We saw so many truly amazing cosplays ranging from video game characters, to film and book characters and anime and comics! I was truly blown away by so many of cosplays and you could tell how much work and commitment had been put into what they were wearing.


My cosplay...
Like I said earlier my dress was made by mum and Emily did my hair in Cinderella's signature look! As for makeup I went for a super natural look with a natural smoky eye and a pretty pink lip.



Other cospalys...
The first two images are of me and Jonna, this year Jonna chose to cosplay as a gender bent Eleventh Doctor and she looked so cute, I honestly loved her cosplay!



I've been having major withdrawals from comic con and I'm hoping to go next year and get a weekend ticket instead of just a day ticket!
Have any of you been to a comic convention? 



Vicki x
Disney princess in training 

Comments