#16 Everyday makeup routine

I love to stick something on TV like F.R.I.E.N.D.S or Keeping Up With the Kardashians whilst I make a coffee in our Nespresso machine, my favourite flavours to have a by far the chocolate and caramel.


























*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*



Once I've finally dragged myself out of bed brushed my teeth and then washed my face with the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash and tone with the Garnier Skin Naturals Refreshing Toner Start Afresh, I love how both of these products help me to wake me up as well as keep my skin looking and feeling healthy.

a/n all pink brushes are from the Anself Wood 9Pcs Makeup Brush Kit Professional Cosmetic Set 



























Face...
Before applying any makeup I use the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit moisturiser, I've blogged about how much I love this moisturiser countless times, once it has sunk in I move onto primer.






























I've recently been using Seventeen's Miracle Matte Primer, the formula is so creamy and lovely to apply.

Next I move onto my Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette, a product I've recently fallen in love with! The colours are so creamy and blend into the skin really easily, I use the green for any blemishes and red marks and the orange for my dark circles.

































After I have colour corrected I then move onto my Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Skin Perfector Eye Roll-On under my eyes and Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer on any blemishes I'm not too happy with.



































I love using the Rimmel London BB Cream Radiance and have started mixing the shade Very Light and the shade Light for the perfect match for my skin.
Next is contour one of my favourite parts of doing makeup, I use Maybelline's Master Sculpt Contouring kit under my cheekbones, on my temples and along my jawline before applying blush on the apples of my cheeks before applying the highlight on my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose, in my cupid's bow and on my chin.
The blush I use comes from the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette in Golden Sugar, this palette has so many gorgeous shades to pick and choose from and costing just £6 it's incredible value for money!






















































Finally I apply my Rimmel London Clear Complexion Transparent Powder just along my t-zone.

















Eyes...
For my eyes I first apply Maybelline's EyeStudio Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow in the shade Pink Gold, applying it all over my eyelid just with my index finger before going in with my Sleek Oh So Special palette using the shade Organza all over the lid then going in with the shade Gift Basket in the crease.
My favourite and next step is eyeliner, using Makeup Revolution's Eyeliner Flick Thick & Thin to create a simple winged look which is so easy to create with this eyeliner!































The next eye look is my eyebrows! I've been completely in love with Makeup Revolution's Ultra Brow Palette in Fair to Medium, with four powder shades and two shades of tinted eyebrow wax as well as arch enhancing cream, a highlighter and brushes and tweezers this is such good value for money and is also very simple to use! I especially love the arch enhancing cream!

Finally, I finish off my eye look with a coat of Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, which as I've said before is one the best mascaras I've ever ever used!



















Lips...
The final step in my everyday makeup look is lips! I've recently swapped out my old Baby Lips lip balm for the Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balm in Peach Punch, the Maybelline's Color Sensational Lip Liner in the shade Sweet Pink and then followed by my Maybelline's Colour Drama lipstick in the shade Minimalist.
All underneath my MAC lipstick in the shade Snob.















































Vicki x
Disney princess in training 


Also feel free to follow my twitter to be updated on all things Vicki in Neverland @neverlandvicki

Comments