#14 July favourites

July has been a quite big month for me, I got to see my best friend Laurel super last minute and the day after that I finally got my braces off - I'd had them for three years!

I also spent last weekend at Jonna's with Emily and we all attended our second MCM Comic Con, which I have a post about coming out on Saturday!


Seeing as it's that time of the month where you see various youtubers and bloggers showing off everything they've loved throughout the month I thought I'd shared with you the various items I've been loving, so without further ado let's get started!




*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*



Makeup
I've been absolutely loving my Maybelline Master Sculpt contour kit, it gives such a strong but also very natural look and both the bronzer and highlighter are such gorgeous shades! I love how compact this kit is as well meaning I can just slip into my bag if I feel the need to reapply it throughout the day!






















Two more Maybelline makeup faves of mine this month have been the Maybelline Brow Satin eyebrow pencil in the shade Dark Blonde and the Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow in the shade Pink Gold. Both of these products are so easy to apply and the cream gel eyeshadow has become my holy grail eye product alongside my Makeup Revolution eyeliner, the two products create such an effortless look whilst looking like you actually took time on your eye makeup!













Throughout the month I've been loving Barry M's Speedy Quick Dry nail varnishes, I have this range in Stop The Clock, Lap of Honour and Kiss Me Quick but my ultimate favourite is Kiss Me Quick, as it is such a lovely shade of pink which really suits my skin tone. I love how quickly this nail varnish dries, by the time you have finished doing the first coat your nails are dry enough for the second which is amazing and saves so much time!
I've also been loving Topshop's Heart of Gold nail varnish, this only needs one coat and provides a long lasting shimmering finish and looks great paired with Barry M's Kiss Me Quick!

















Skincare
Skincare wise I've fallen head over heels in love with the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit moisturiser, this moisturiser is incredible and is so much better than the Nivea one I was previously using! This moisturiser really does leave your skin feeling so soft and the pink grapefruit fragrance is to die for!












































Another skincare item I've been loving is the Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser Cocoa Radiant, I finally picked up this product after months of debating and I wish I'd picked it up earlier! Not only is it so simple to use and apply the smell is divine and leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft! 


































Fragrance
I'm still loving my Ted Baker Sweet on You body spray but I'm also obsessed with my new perfume which is Vera Wang's Princess, a perfume I've lusted over for about a year! I love everything about this perfume from the smell to the bottle everything about it is just wonderful, definitely a signature summer scent if not a general signature scent!












































Book
Bookwise I'm loving Caitlin Moran's How To Build A Girl, it's very funny and witty but also so heartwarming and although I'm only a few chapters in I'm so obsessed with this book!




































What have you been loving this month????


Vicki x
Disney princess in training 


Comments