#10 May Favourites

How is it June already??? This year has certainly flown by!

I thought I'd have a go at my first ever favourites blog post featuring beauty/makeup products that I've been loving throughout May!







*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*


First up is the eyeliner I featured in my Sheffield haul and although this has been a recent purchase it has quickly become my favourite eyeliner and probably the best one I've ever used! It's so easy to apply and if you're a beginner looking for an eyeliner to try out I couldn't recommend this product more!

















On the topic of eyes/eye makeup my next 
favourite is my Seventeen brow kit, I purchased this at the start of May and I've used it everyday since! My only issue is that the eyebrow pencil the kit comes with is a little dark for me so I use a different pencil, but apart from that I can't fault it!
























































I've also been loving my Sleek eyeshadow palette, the colours are simply to die for and I find myself reaching for it pretty much everyday!
                                                                    



I've been loving BB creams at the moment and I have my Rimmel one for my face and my Garnier one for under my eyes and I love them both! They both work to brighten my dull face and do such a good job at covering blemishes and under eye circles so much so that I haven't worn concealer for a for about two weeks.









































The next item is something I'm super excited about and that is my MAC lipstick in the shade Snob. After lusting over a MAC lipstick for years I finally got one when I was in Cambridge with my family, I love this colour so much it's such a pretty shade and really suits my skin tone!
                                             









Quite a while ago I went to Home Sense with my mum and I found this butterfly tangle teaser for £1.99 and I couldn't resist! Although it's not a real one I'm not quite ready to spend over £10 on a brush so in the meantime this one is a lifesaver!































 The final product is my beloved Ted Baker body spray, I picked this up ages ago in a pack of two for just £3 (it was on sale in Boots) and this one is definitely my favourite! I just love the smell and the design and I'm definitely thinking of purchasing more Ted Baker beauty items.






Vicki x
Disney princess in training 

Comments