#1 Hello!

So here it is, my first ever personal blog post!


My name is Vicki and I'm 18, I've lived in York a city in the north of England for all my life and I really do love it here. You find something new to blow you away everyday.

When it comes to my interests I like a lot of things including music, reading and writing.
My music taste is wide and varied for example it can go from Miley Cyrus to the Foo Fighters, yup...it is also incredibly difficult trying to decide upon a favourite band amongst the many I adore but if I was forced to choose I'd have to plead to be allowed to choices and pick Fall Out Boy and Imagine Dragons, two incredible bands, both of which have helped me through some difficult times.

My reading taste however is not as wide as is it with my music taste, I am a girl who knows what she likes in a book and will only occasionally step out of her comfort zone, though I am trying to steer away from books in which a girls life changes when she meets a boy. I am currently reading 'Eleanor and Park' by Rainbow Rowell (yes kind of contradictory to what I just said but this book feels different) and if you want to see what other books I've been reading this year you can check out my goodreads profile here

As for writing, I've wanted to be an author since the age of at least seven so that's over 10 years of wishing. Suffering from horrible writers block though means I'm unable to write as much as I'd like to, however my wattpad account is  dizzyhxights.

Thank you for reading, you can follow me elsewhere if you'd like


Vicki x
forever dreaming of working for the bbc and crying over fall out boy













Comments