#30 Some books to read in 2016

I'm a huge bookworm and I always have been but it feels like I've been in a reading slump all year and I've hardly read anything! Book wise it was more of a case of buying a book, reading a few chapters and not picking it up again, however next year I'm determined for that to change!

































First off, I'm determined to finish The 5th Wave! I started this a few weeks ago and is the first book since I read Landline by Rainbow Rowell back in  September that has really hooked me!

A good few months ago Emily and I did a book swap of our favourites, as Emily went on holiday she ended up reading pretty much all of them and I haven't even started one of hers (damn you reading slump!)but I really want to make a start on at least of couple of them in the first few months of 2016!
I also picked up the first book of the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer a couple of weeks ago that are all about beloved fairy tale characters but with a sci fi twist - they sound so good!
and I'm really excited to read the whole series!

  1. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell - I bought (and started this book) ages ago! It's a spin off of Rowell's book Fangirl and never finished it (again because of the reading slump)
  2. Attachments - again another Rainbow Rowell book I started but never got round to finishing
  3. Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher - is a book from Emily and this one is about a 15 year old girl with a secret she shares with her pen pal who is a man of death row (how interesting does this sound??? definitely one to read asap!)
  4. Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson - this is a book my mum told me I had to read and like with a lot of books it's just been sat on my bookshelf. However, I did watch the film adaption about two months ago, maybe more, so I'm little more excited to start reading it!
































What do you plan on reading in 2016? Let me know!

Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛





Comments