Saturday, 4 June 2016

#81 The Beauty Blogger Tag

Hello, lovelies, I was tagged by my best blogging friend Alice from Dainty Alice what feels like forever ago to do the Beauty Blogger tag, so without further ado lets go!




















*all photos are my own unless stated otherwise*

*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*




What’s your favourite perfume and what do you think it says about you?

I'm currently obsessed with 'Ari' by Ariana Grande, so much so I recently bought a second (bigger) bottle. This perfume reminds me of Taylor Swift's 'Wonderstruck' but more grown up I guess, it's very fruity but also with some musky tones so I'm not sure what that says about me haha!


Contour or Strobe?

I'm ALL about that Kardashian contour!
                              Not my own image - source (x)

What’s your night-time skincare routine?
Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish, followed by the Garnier Softening Cleansing Lotion then depending on how dry my skin I use either the Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator or Lush's Ocean Salt. I then dab my face with cold water, spritz on some of Lush's Eau Roma toning water then moisturise with the Superdrug Vitamin E Night Cream.

Favourite Lip colour shade?
At the moment I'm loving Koko K by Kylie Jenner





















Favourite Eyeshadow Palette?

I'm obsessed with the Sleek Oh So Special i-divine palette!

What’s your No.1 make up tip?

Set your under eye concealer straight away!!!

What’s your favourite store to shop cosmetics?

Boots for sure!

What’s your high-end brand makeup item you’d love to own?

I really want the Sweet Peach palette by Too Faced and Urban Decay's Naked 3

Which celebrity do you feel nails it makeup-wise?

Honestly, I'm obsessed with Kim Kardashian's makeup and Kylie Jenner's in this look!











                                 Not my own images - source/s (x)(x)


You’ve got an hour to pack for a surprise weekend away, what all-rounder palette and lipstick would you choose to take with you?
The Sleek Oh So Special i-divine palette and my Kylie lip kit!
























Thanks for reading I tag Meggan from Cardigan Jezebel, Tania from Tania Michele and Beth from MissBeautyObsession!


Vicki x
Disney princess in training

Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.