Wednesday, 18 May 2016

#78 Kylie Jenner Sinful Shine | Sinful Colors |

Hello, lovelies! You may or may not know that I unapologetically love the Kardashian-Jenner family and I was so excited when I heard that Kylie's Sinful Colors nail polish range were going to be sold in Superdrug!

























There are 10 gorgeous shades to choose from plus the top coat. All of the shades are pretty neutral expect for 'kween' which is hot pink/red shade, 'kryptonite' a gorgeous green and 'true kolor' which is a dark blue shade.


http://bit.ly/27gl7R9









I'm already a lover of neutral/ pastel nails tending to opt for pastel pinks, blues and purples so this range is right up my street!



I decided to pick up 'Miss Cheif' a perfect pastel pink shade, 'Kreme De La Kreme' which is a metallic copper shade and also 'Kommando' which as the name suggests is a really lovely simple nude!


The polishes are so easy to apply and with 'Miss Cheif' I only needed to coats before applying the 'Shine Top Coat' and the only smudging has been entirely my fault - I'm so clumsy and forget my nail polish is still possibly wet!

I love how 'Kreme De La Kreme' looks like a gorgeous copper shade in the bottle but when applied it's very much like a coppery rose gold colour which I love!

I wasn't sure if I would like 'Kommando' or not as not many nudes shades suit me but I love this colour and is definitely a new go to colour! I've also been loving pairing it with 'Kreme De La Kreme' wand I've had so many compliments! 


'Miss Cheif'        'Kreme De La Kreme'     'Kommando'













At only £3 each these are such a bargain and I can't wait until the rest of the ranges are released!



Vicki x
Disney princess in training

Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.