Wednesday, 11 May 2016

#76 For the Dreamers | Birchbox, May 2016 |

Hello, lovelies! I came home to an unexpected Birchbox the other day so I thought I'd do a little review/rundown of what I got!
























*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*



This is actually my fourth Birchbox and I've gotta say I was pretty disappointed with the April box and I only use one thing (the Benefit Dew the Hoola liquid bronzer) but I was so impressed by the May box - they've definitely upped their game!

First off the box is so pretty! I love storing them all in a pile on my desk because they're so cute!

So what's in the box?

Spectrum Unicorn Tears Wonder Sponge - RRP £4.99
I love Spectrum and have a four of their brushes (I received the first one in a Birchbox) so I'm so excited to use their version of a beauty blender!
















theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen - RRP £10
This is actually the second product from theBalm that I've received via Birchbox and I'm excited to use it although I'm not sure if the colour will suit me

















Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner - RRP from £11.50
These little samples of shampoo and conditioner are perfect if you're going on holiday or just need a little bit of TLC!











Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator - RRP £26
Again perfect if you're need of some TLC however at that price tag I hope I don't fall in love with this product!


(argh that shadow is driving me insane!)











Puriskin Resurfacing Formula - RRP £13.99
University stress has led to many breakouts so I'm excited to use this especially as it claims to calm redness and irritation!


(so is this shadow)










Vita Coco coconut oil - RRP £9.99
I currently just use a super cheap solid coconut oil from Savers so I'm so excited to use this one from Vita Coco - I might even attempt oil pulling (I'll let you know how I get on if I do)



































The For the Dreamers Birchbox is priced at £10 plus £2.95 postage and can be found here!




Vicki x

Disney princess in training

Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.