Wednesday, 6 April 2016

#69 Vicki in Shopping Land

Hello lovelies! I thought it would be fun to share with you my little-ish haul from last week as I got some picked up some pretty exciting things that I couldn't wait to share with you!

































*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*


Disney Store...

So lets store with the Disney Store my favourite shop (as well as Lush), I planned to go in for a Judy Hopps soft toy (I'd just seen Zootropolis for the second time) but alas the one I wasn't in stock was in stock, cue dramatic tears! But I did find these adorable socks and at only £2.95 how could I resist???


































Lush...
I tried not to go overboard in Lush, mainly because my bank account can't take it and I had a set idea of what I wanted so I just picked two twilight bath bombs and two Ickle Baby Bots - the perfect bath combo if you want a good nights sleep!


































Superdrug...

And finally Superdrug,I didn't plan to buy these they just ended up in my hand and I took them to the till...
I can't resist a 3 for 2 and Superdrug was doing just that on L'Oreal!

I picked up the Infallible Matte Max lipstick in the shade Silencio and the Infallible Nail Polish in the shade 
Irresistible Bonbon.
A gorgeous peachy pink shade and thanks 

to the topcoat look like professional gel 

nails - my auntie even asked me where I'd had

my nails done!

I also picked up my trusty Super Slim liner because there was nothing else that really caught my eye and it's always handy to have a spare eyeliner!

































I definitely want to go into more detail of the lipstick as that's the product that I'm most excited about but I'll that for a future post!


I also managed to finally grab a copy of this months Blogosphere magazine in WH Smiths which is so great and is full of handy tips and tricks!






















Have you been shopping recently?





Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛

3 comments

  1. Your blog is so adorable, I can't get over your header haha! Everything is so sweet, I love the Lush picks and Disney socks! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! my lovely friend laurel designed it for me x

      Delete
  2. Amazing shots.
    How about we follow each other on bloglovin"? Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    http://dressmecasual.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.