Wednesday, 27 April 2016

#74 The Everyday Nude Lip

Hello lovelies! The Kylie Jenner nude lip is everywhere and I mean everywhere, c'mon Kylie even brought out her own lip kits and glosses! So I've been on the hunt for my perfect everyday nude lip seeing as I can't afford Kylie's Dolce K and Candy K!




























*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*



In my struggle to find my perfect everyday nude lip product I stumbled upon two products and also a firm favourite!

I firstly line my lips with my beloved Rimmel London Exaggerate lip liner in the shade east end snob before applying the NYX Lingerie liquid lipstick in the shade Bedtime Flirt across my lips.


After all the the hype and reading countless blog posts about the NYX Lip Lingerie liquid lipstick I eventually caved!
Although gorgeous this shade is it's still slightly too dark for me - I mean I can barely pull off a red lip never mind a brown! 

At first I wasn't too sure on the applicator, as I've become very used to the doe-foot applicator on my NYX Soft Matte lip cream however it was surprisingly easy to use!





























So this where a third product comes into save the day! The L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Max lipstick in the shade Silenco is this gorgeous peachy nude that on me doesn't look that great on its own but looks gorgeous on top the Lip Lingerie!

The packaging on this is so sleek which is kind of what drew to me to it, with a sort of sponge applicator and the majority of the product is in the lid this lipstick is easy to apply! However because the packaging is matte black any makeup on your hands/in your makeup bag becomes very visible.












As well as looking gorgeous on the lips the products wear really nicely, rather than leaving that horrible ring in the middle of your lips the colour just fades really nicely!
I've also found the products not as drying as other matte liquid lipsticks I've tried - bonus!

So although I'm not too keen on Lip Lingerie or the Infallible Matte Max lipsticks on their own, together they are such a dream team!


Have you been on the quest for that perfect everyday nude lip?



Vicki x

Disney princess in training ♛

1 comment

  1. I love love love a nude lip, it's absolutely perfect for everyday wear too! It's beautiful, and that colour is stunning!
    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan | Instagram | Twitter| Facebook

    ReplyDelete

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.