Wednesday, 9 March 2016

#63 My New Favourite Foundation

I've been having foundation related issues a lot recently, my Bourjois Healthy Mix was too orange and I had to make it lighter with the Body Shop Lightening drops and my Rimmel Match Perfection wasn't enough coverage and felt cakey when built up...total nightmare!


















*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use this product*


So when in John Lewis a couple of weeks ago I somehow accidentally found myself at the Benefit counter - like I don't even know how I got there??? Crazy right!
I started having a look at the Hello Flawless foundation which I'd had my eye on.
The lovely girl at the counter offered to let me test the foundation and gave me a little makeover for free! 
The whole process was really relaxing and I just want somebody to do my makeup everyday, any takers?

Although this foundation is a lot more expensive than I'm used to (RRP £26.50) they had 10% off at the time and after using other Benefit products I knew the price tag was worth it and honestly it really is!







































I use the Real Techniques beauty blender to apply my foundation (in the shade "believe in me" Ivory) and it blends so effortlessly and your left with such a lovely glow and even base!
I've found that with this a little goes along a way! I only need one small pump on the back of my hand which again like the 10% off makes me feel a little better about the price - I am a student after all!

Have you fallen in love with any makeup products recently??




Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛

Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.