Wednesday, 30 March 2016

#68 Benefit Puff Off!

Hello lovelies! Today I'm going to be talking about the Benefit Puff Off, so grab a seat and read on!


































*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use this product*


I'd been searching for an eye cream or eye gel for a while, something that I could use day and night just to help me with my horrendous eye bags when I came across the Benefit Puff Off! (whilst I was lusting over their makeup).



This eye gel is kinda pricey at £22.50 but luckily for me I had enough Boots points to get it and I'm happy I did!

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I do notice a difference when using it!








To use, you simply "dot [the gel] under each eye...then go back and glide on with the 'ironing' tip" I absolutely love the 'ironing' tip, as it's metal it's so soothing, perfect for morning and night!








Not only am I in love with the results but I also adore the packaging, just like with many of Benefit's products a lot of pastels and muted colour are used which is so up my street!

So would I recommend this product? For sure! The only negative I've found is the price tag but that's expected with Benefit so you can't complain really!



Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛

Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.