Wednesday, 17 February 2016

#59 My favourite skincare products |favourite care products|

Hello! This is the first post in another mini series, where I'll be talking about my favourite care products! This week we're kicking off with my favourite skincare products!

I actually have quite a lot of skincare favourites, so I'll try and keep it as brief but also as detailed as possible!



























*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*



Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser...  
              

I love this cleanser, after seeing so many people rave about I just knew I had to try it and I instantly fell in love with it! It makes taking off my makeup ten times quicker!



Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator...                              

RRP £15.75

This is one of the best exfoliators I've ever used, it gets away any and all dead skin as well as being super gentle (as the name states)


Garnier Skin Naturals Softening Cleansing Lotion For Face & Eyes... RRP £3.29


I feel like I've been using this product for forever and that's probably because I love it! Perfect for making sure any extra traces of makeup are gone and adding some extra moisture and hydration to your skin!


























Lush Rosy Cheeks Face Mask...
RRP £6.75

I use this face mask whenever I feel like my skin needs a little boost of love, it helps to calm down any redness thanks to the camomile and also tones and nourishes your skin thanks to the rose oil!

Lush Don't Look at Me Face Mask...

RRP £6.75

This face mask is so different to Rosey Cheeks, not only is it bright blue in colour and is packed with lemon to tone complexion and Tunisian neroli to brighten complexion. As well as ground rice and plenty of lovely ingredients that leave your skin feeling ridiculously soft!


Lush Ocean Salt...

RRP £7.95

I found this product through the lovely Alice from Dainty Alice, this is a scrub packed with vodka infused limes, grapefruit and salt, perfect for face and body! I tend to use this in the morning if my skin is dehydrated - which at this time of year it usually is!





















Superdrug Vitamin E Night Cream...

I suffer from really dry skin and I find applying this at night and sometimes in the morning if my skin is more dry than usual really hopes add that well needed moisture and costing just £2.99 it's hard to say no.


Superdrug Vitamin E Serum...

I love this serum, it's the first one I've ever used and I couldn't believe how soft and moisturised my skin feels both straight after using it and the next morning! 



























What are your favourite skincare products?


Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛

Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.