Wednesday, 24 February 2016

#60 My favourite hair care |favourite care products|

Hello today I'm here with the second and final of my favourite care products mini series and this week I'm sharing with you my favourite hair care products!

a/n apologies for the terrible photos, a mixture of a bad light and not having a proper camera has come into play


























*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*


TRESemme Heat Defence Styling Spray...
This first product is one which I try to use everyday, especially as I use heat to style my fringe everyday, it's super easy to use and has a lock function which is so helpful! It also last so long, I've had the same bottle since about November and there's still a lot of product left!

Tangle Teezer...

So this product is one I use all the time without fail! It's so easy to use due to the shape of the brush and the different sized bristles which stops the brush ripping and tugging through knots! This product is also perfect if you have children who hate having their hair brushed and it doesn't pull or tug at all!


Batiste Dry Shampoo...

Oh man where would I be without Batiste Dry Shampoo? Perfect for when you're too lazy to go wash your hair, perfect for when you need that extra boost of volume and perfect for people with fringes who are always playing with their fringe!













VO5 Firm Hold Pump Hairspray...

I love this hairspray as it is so much more finer than normal hairsprays and doesn't leave your hair sticky and crispy which is something I tend to find with a lot of other hairsprays.

V05 Mousse...
There's nothing worse than flyaway hairs and using this mousse after towel drying my hair is the perfect solution and at just £3 you can't really go wrong!























Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛

2 comments

  1. The Tangle Teaser looks like it is something I should invest in. Having curly hair means knots and tangles are pretty much a guarantee!

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh definitely! i think they even make ones designed especially for curly hair!

      Delete

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.