Wednesday, 11 November 2015

#44 Blog on a break?

Ah I hate that I'm writing this blog post especially as I've had all but two of this month's posts planned since the middle of October, but I guess this is just the way things work out!

































As most of you probably know I'm in my second year of university and I have my first lot of assignments for this year coming up (one is due in two days RIP me) and because of this I sadly just don't have the time to put my feet up with a cuppa and write blog posts and take the photos.

I'm honestly gutted as I've been able to keep up my schedule since January (don't ask me how I managed it) so it's going to be so weird not sharing anything with you!


I should be back to posting in two to three weeks when I'll be sharing you my current go to eyes and lips makeup look!


Thanks for reading! xx




Vicki x
Disney princess in training ♛

Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.