Wednesday, 2 September 2015

#36 August favourites

I'll admit August hasn't been the best of months but there are some things I've been loving that have made this month a little more bearable!































*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*



Makeup...

As you may know I love Makeup Revolution and this month I've been loving their Ultra Brow Palette in the shade fair to medium, this palette comes with four powders, two different shades of eyebrow wax, an arch enhancing cream, a highlighter, two little brushes and even a mini pair of tweezers! The colours are so pigmented and easy to apply and for just £7.99 this palette is such good value for money!



















































Two other Makeup Revolution products I've been loving are the Ultra Base Colour Corrector Palette and the Ultra Blush and Contour Palette in Golden Sugar! Ive only had these about two/three weeks but it was definitely love at first sight especially with the colour corrector, as the look of my makeup improved dramatically!


Forget the red lip classic I've been loving wearing a pink lip this month using the Maybelline Color Sensational lip liner in the shade Sweet Pink and Color Drama lipstick in Minimalist with my beloved MAC lipstick in the shade Snob, all three of these products compliment each other so well and create the perfect pink summer lip!




























Beauty...
Beauty wise I've been loving my new Maybelline Baby Lips it's so hydrating but also adds a lovely touch of colour to your lips!

As a HUGE fan of Lush I've been loving all the new products many of which were origninally only exclusive to their Oxford Street store! I absolute adore both the Intergalactic and Frozen bath bombs, however I used the Frozen one but here is a picture of it in action!



















































Music...
This month I've been obsessed with three all female debut albums, seriously go check this ladies out!

First is  Fifth Harmony's album Reflection I love pretty much all of the songs from this album and the majority will make you want to get up and dance! Oh, and 'Worth It' and 'BOSS' will make you feel so empowered and confident, love it!


Second is Melanie Martinez's debut concept album Cry Baby, this album mixes childhood tropes and dark adult themes to create an incredibly beautiful, unique and eerie sound, honestly Melanie's voice is so unique and different to anything I've ever heard before! 


The final album is Badlands by Halsey, like Melanie, Halsey's voice is so beautiful and unique and her album is a masterpiece! Being able to listen to incredible studio versions songs I'd only heard live via youtube videos is such a great feeling and you can't help feel a sense of pride whether you've been a fan for years or even just a few months like myself!




















Vicki x
Disney princess in training 



Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.