Wednesday, 8 July 2015

#28 Recent purchases

Since I went to Harrogate earlier on in the month I haven't really splurged out on a lot of things however I have picked up a few things in the last week or so!

































*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*



Boots
On the 24th June I spent the day with Emily where I picked up a few makeup items which I featured in Wednesday's post, seeing as there was a 3 for 2 across Maybelline products I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try out some products I'd heard plenty about!

The first is the Maybelline Master Sculpt contouring kit in the shade light to medium, this kit is so handy as it comes with both a bronzer and a highlighter, however I'm not a huge fan of the provided brush - but is anyone?
















The second item I purchased was the Maybelline  EyeStudio Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow in the shade Pink Gold, this is so easy to apply and incredibly pretty and is guaranteed to add a pop to your eye makeup!






















The final and third item I picked up was the Brow Satin eyebrow pencil in the shade Dark Blonde, this product is so easy to use and is so much quicker to use than my Seventeen brow kit.



























Disney Store
On the same day we popped into the Disney Store and I bought these adorable Cinderella light up dress up shoes which are perfect for my cosplay next month! I am very thankful for having small feet sometimes!





















Ted Baker
Okay so this is the item I'm the most excited about, I bought this on the 26th June when I went to our local McArthur Glen designer outlet where there was a sale in the Ted Baker store! I managed to pick up this adorable patent pastel pink makeup bag with a rose gold zip. It was just over £12 in the sale and thanks to the 15% student discount I wasn't aware was available until I got to the till the final price was just £10.20 which is fab!
I love this bag and it's the perfect size for my bag which is what I wanted!
















Vicki x
Disney princess in training 




Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.