Saturday, 30 May 2015

#25 Sheffield Haul

Went I went to Sheffield (x) we did a fair bit of shopping and a lot of the stuff I got was simple basic stuff so to keep this blog kind of short I've just stuck to the main things!


*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use some of these products*


Lush!
It was very difficult to not buy loads of stuff in Lush but I managed to resist and only picked up my favourite bath bomb - Twilight!




Superdrug!

I spent quite a lot of money in Superdrug, at least not as much as I planned to spend. We'd originally went in so I could get some shampoo and conditioner and came out with that and some makeup...oops







At first I was a bit unsure about the BB Cream as before it's blended in it's a very orangey colour but once blended in it's looks great and really does help reduce the look the dark under circles!
Makeup Revolution is a brand I'd heard a lot about but never got round to trying it and this eyeliner did not disappoint is probably the best felt liner I've ever used!

Cow!
I'd never heard of this store before but we saw it when we were having lunch and it looked like a really nice shop! Some of the clothes were a bit pricey but nothing more than you'd expect from a vintage store. I found quite a few cute things and there were some lovely Ralph Lauren co-ords which were sadly a little out of my price range but I did find this sweet Mickey and Friends  baggy crop top!
It's a really hard top to picture because of the style and shape but I tried my best!









































I think the top was between £16-18 and due to how hard the top is to photograph I added a few photos of me wearing the top.

We also went to Primark but it was a really strange layout and we found it really hard to find anything so I left with some fake eyelashes, hair bobbles, tights and a basic striped t-shirt!

Vicki x
Disney princess in training 


Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.