Saturday, 2 May 2015

#22 A Little Haul

As you may know I have quite a lengthy break on Tuesday mornings so I decided (instead of doing some work oops) to go shopping. I originally planned on getting some new jeans and some makeup however, I couldn’t find any jeans that fitted right, and I have big hips and very short legs so shopping for jeans is always a nightmare. I did get some makeup though and I picked up a few things in New Look.

New Look
Seeing as I didn’t find any jeans and changed my mind about the top I was debating about whether or not to get I went on a search for the hair accessories, when I spotted the purse I’ve been eyeing up for about a month or so.
I also picked up three pairs of socks because I’m forever losing mine - is it just me?

































Boots
In Boots however I managed to grab what I wanted.
As much as I love my Body Shop brow kit I wanted to try something new so I picked up this Seventeen one, which comes with a wax, a powder, a highlighting powder, an eyebrow pencil, a brush and also a little how-to instructions sheet, all in a compact case with a large mirror.
I also picked up another Seventeen product because there was currently a buy one get one-half price offer across the range. This is a product that I’ve been meaning to pick up for a while and I finally got round to it on Tuesday.










Zest
The last item I picked up was just a simple angled brush just to replace the one that I’ve misplaced, it’s a really good brush and at only £1.50 you can’t really go wrong!





Vicki x
Disney princess in training 

Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.