Wednesday, 27 May 2015

#24 Catch up

I've just realised I haven't made a proper chatty sit-down style blog post in forever so I figured today would be the perfect time.


I finished my first year of university earlier on in the month with three assignments to complete, and the last one was due yesterday so I've officially completed my first year!
I'm finding it all slightly terrifying as it only feels like yesterday I wrote this post (x) and now look where I am!

I haven't really made many plans for what I'm going to do really, apart from finally getting my braces off and comic con! Which means I'll have a lot more time to plan and make better blog posts which is always a bonus!


I'll be uploading a haul from when I went to Sheffield on Saturday and then we'll see where everything goes from there!


Thank you for reading!


Vicki x
Disney princess in training 

Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.