Saturday, 4 April 2015

#18 Time for a little change

Happy Saturday and Happy Easter (as of tomorrow) to those who celebrate it!

You may have noticed that this little blog of mine is no longer called 'dizzyhxights' so I thought I'd tell you why...




I'm not really sure where 'dizzyhxights' came from but it was my tumblr url and twitter @ name so it just seemed to make sense to make that the title of my blog, however I've been thinking I need a new name that's a little more appropriate for theme of my blog.


I've decided to rename my blog vicki in neverland 


(neverlandandvicki.blogspot.co.uk)

simply because Peter Pan has always been close to my heart, whether it be the book or films, also with the amount of posts about Disney it seemed appropriate!


Vicki x
Disney princess in training 

Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.