Wednesday, 11 March 2015

#14 Top five/must have skincare products

I’m always looking for new skincare routines that will benefit my skin and I think I’ve finally found a good one!

So here are my top five/must have skincare products in no particular order.

*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use these products*





I’ve raved about the Garnier Micellar Water a lot on this blog! I love how it removes all makeup effortlessly and is a lot more hygienic than face wipes!



I’ve never been a big user of toner quite honestly because I don’t really know what it does but I googled what it's for and the Garnier Skin Naturals Refreshing Toner seems to be working.



Garnier Skin Naturals Softening Cleansing Lotion, this product is super easy to use and leaves your face feeling incredibly soft! A definite must have!



Clean&Clear Morning Energy Daily Facial Wash and this product is a godsend. I use it every morning and it really helps to wake you up so that you can actually open your eyes properly.





And finally the Clean&Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash which I’ve loved and used on and off for years!



Vicki x
Disney princess in training 




Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.